Sunday, December 27, 2020

Paul McCartney & Wings - Hot Hitz & Cold Cutz (1978)

Rumours circulated throughout the 80's and 90's that Paul McCartney was going to release an album called 'Hot Hits And Cold Cuts', which would have been a collection of hit singles and some rarer tracks. For whatever reason, this never happened, and so it was up to us to put together our own compilations. My own personal one collected early non-album singles and b-sides, together with a few later hits which which I didn't have in my collection, so this was really just for me. However, I think there's enough rare stuff on here for the average fan to enjoy.


Track Listing

01 Another Day
02 Maybe I'm Amazed
03 Mary Had A Little Lamb
04 Give Ireland Back To The Irish
05 Hi Hi Hi
06 C Moon
07 My Love
08 Rockestra Theme
09 Live And Let Die
10 Helen Wheels
11 Sally G
12 Junior's Farm
13 The Zoo Gang
14 With A Little Luck
15 London Town
16 Goodnight Tonight
17 Comin' Up
18 Old Siam, Sir
19 Waterfalls


No comments:

Post a Comment