Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Cure - All Kinds Of Stuff (2008)

A very apt title for the final post in my Cure rarities series, as it includes a one-off single, some rare b-sides, a few album out-takes, a film soundtrack offering, and their contribution to a charity album. All kinds of stuff, in other words. 



Track listing

01 More Than This (from 'The X-Files: The Album' 1998)
02 Possession (previously unreleased song from the 'Bloodflowers' sessions 2000)
03 Coming Up (extra track on the Japanese/Australian versions of 'Bloodflowers' 2000)
04 Just Say Yes (single 2002)
05 Why Can't I Be Me (b-side of 'alt.end' and 'Taking Off' singles 2004)
06 Your God Is Fear (b-side of 'alt.end' and 'Taking Off' singles 2004)
07 Love (from the Amnesty International album 'Instant Karma' 2007)
08 Down Under (b-side of 'Sleep When I'm Dead' 2008)
09 All Kinds Of Stuff (b-side of 'Freakshow' 2008)
10 NY Trip (b-side of 'The Only One' 2008)
11 Without You (b-side of 'The Perfect Boy' 2008)


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I really love your site!

    I have been trying to pull together a Robert Smith "Solo Album" from all the songs he did as guest vocalist. Started with the Cold Cave song but there is actually quite a few once I started looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stole my artwork by the way.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLflSnz9gSh-rce3i35Dp6AhwWM5oLrngv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, didn't release as I thought that that it was a single sleeve that I'd found online. OK if I leave it up or do you want me to replace it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the Cure collections. Think I have them all but it's nice to have them sorted as you have. And a quick note to this Brian fellow who says you stole his artwork - You can't accuse someone of stealing your "artwork" when you've stolen artwork from Andy Vella and slapped some typography on it. Come on now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this series. I have much of this but there are, as always, a few gaps and I think this plugs all of them up. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete