Sunday, December 27, 2020

T. Rex - Do I Love Thee (1975)

The second of my two posts using band recordings from the recent 8 CD box set from T. Rex concentrates of songs recorded during album sessions in 1974 and 1975. Once again the sound quality is excellent, and there are a couple of treats on here, including a heavy rock version of their early hit single 'By The Light Of The Magical Moon'. One again, I think this album holds up really well as a cohesive whole, with none of the songs sounding out of place, and I hope you agree.



Track listing

01 Bolan's Zip Gun
02 Lock Into Your Love
03 I Never Told Me
04 Do I Love Thee
05 (By The Light Of A) Magical Moon
06 Brain Police
07 Sanctified
08 Two Tone Lady (She'll Be Good To Me)
09 Video Drama
10 Love For Me
11 Funky London Childhood


3 comments:

  1. Nice work on the Marc stuff and I love this cover pic. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am late downloading these two comps, but thank you for them! Very enjoyable. I was scouring Discogs just now trying to find out if there was ever a complete, comprehensive Singles Collection released of all A's & B's, and apparently there is NOT. This would be a great idea for a future project (hint hint) !! Or perhaps only the non-album tracks in such a collection, as a companion to the discs....Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sound on this ....many thanks pj

    ReplyDelete