Sunday, December 27, 2020

Pink Floyd - Some Of Our Parts (2014)

After I posted the 'Division Bell'/'Endless River' mash-up 'Forever And Ever', I received a few queries about the other album along the same lines that I mentioned in that post, 'Some Of Our Parts'. This prompted me to give it another listen, and I'm now torn between which one I prefer, so I thought I'd post 'Some Of Our Parts' so that you can compare and contrast yourself. Like 'Forever And Ever', this version is also split into five sections, but it's actually one long 105 minute mix, so give it a listen and see which one you think works the best.  



Track listing 

01 Clusterscape
02 Things Left Unsaid
03 What Do You Want From Me
04 It's What We Do
05 Ebb And Flow

06 Poles Apart
07 Sum
08 Coming Back To Life
09 Unsung
10 Marooned

11 Anisina
12 A Great Day For Freedom
13 The Lost Art Of Conversation
14 Evrika / Wearing The Inside Out (Live)
15 Night Light

16 Take It Back
17 Allons-Y (1)
18 Autumn '68
19 Allons-Y (2)
20 Keep Hawkin'

21 Lost For Words
22 Surfacing
23 High Hopes
24 Louder Than Words


6 comments:

  1. Hi pj,
    can you add a Zippy link cause Yandex says limit exceeded and gives no download option.
    Many many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a last-minute post so I only had time to upload one link. Will add the other one tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is far superior IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice collection ....many thanks pj.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! When you first posted the other mix, I searched the net looking for this one and only found it in 128kbs (with oddly unfinished artwork). This is more like it, thanks very much. Love the blog, so much great stuff here, thanks for all your obvious commitment and effort!

    ReplyDelete