Saturday, April 10, 2021

The Beatles - All Made Up (1974) **UPDATE**

Many thanks to Gumboil for providing the location of three of the four radio shows which inspired this post. Having now listened to them again I'd quite forgotten that Merton's imaginary album was a double disc set, and that I'd only compiled the first two sides, but I think this could have been because I wasn't that impressed that side three was mostly covers, and that side four included a track that wasn't recorded until 1998. I'm guessing that at the time I felt happy with just the first disc, but so that we can have the complete listening experience of the full 'All Made Up' album I've added sides three and four to the file, as well as all three radio shows that are available, so you can download the whole thing again or just the tracks that you want, to add to what you already have. I also found that I had tracks 7 and 8 switched, so that's also updated.   

And Gumboil has done it again and tracked down episode 1 of the series right here on Soulseek, so I won't add it to my file as you can grab it by searching 'merton history' (keep it simple!) and add it in yourself. 


Track listing

Side One
01 Be What You See
02 I Don't Wanna Face It
03 Cockamamie Business
04 Ram On
05 Step Lightly
06 Ain't That A Shame
07 No Other Baby

Side Two
08 Fading In Fading Out
09 Steel And Glass
10 Hi, Hi, Hi
11 Horse To The Water
12 #9 Dream
13 Morse Moose And The Grey Goose
14 Oh My Love 

Side Three
15 If You Believe
16 Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
17 Have You Seen My Baby
18 Rip It Up / Ready Teddy 
19 20 Flight Rock
20 Peggy Sue
21 Love Is Strange
22 I'm Losing You
23 Devil Woman
24 Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea

Side Four
25 Soft Hearted Hana
26 Fluid
27 When We Was Fab 

search   made aiwe

3 comments:

  1. Soulseek? If you use Soulseek and it works for you, then search 'made aiwe' for this file, as 'beatles' is blocked and so won't show any results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, more good news. All four episodes of the Paul Merton programme are available on Soulseek, just search for BBC Radio 2 - Paul Merton - An Alternative View Of Beatle History. Files are at 320kbps. There's about four minutes of BBC News at the start of the first episode. cheers, Phil

    ReplyDelete