Friday, April 30, 2021

The Tremeloes - Suddenly You Love Me (1968)

For my second post by The Tremeloes I've extracted a number of rare recordings which have appeared over the years on expanded re-issues of their albums and their box sets. It turns out that 1968 was a very productive year for them, recording over two dozen songs, which they raided for singles and b-sides over the next couple of years, and they also used another dozen of them for their 'World Explosion' album in 1968, but that still left a number of unused songs, so by taking them and adding in a few of the singles, we can make up another album that could have been issued in 1968. 


01 Suddenly You Love Me
02 I Miss My Baby
03 You Don't Know Like I Do
04 Reach Out I'll Be There
05 All The World To Me
06 Every Little Bit Hurts
07 No No No
08 As You Are
09 I Shall Be Released
10 I'm Gonna Try
11 Even The Bad Times Are Good
12 Show Me
13 I Take What I Want

No comments:

Post a Comment