Saturday, July 24, 2021

Well, the experiment is over. Guitars101 have closed my account again and so none of the links will work.

OK, here's the plan. People who can use Soulseek then carry on doing that, as it's quick and easy for the people that it works for. The blog now has it's own email address, which is in the About Me section at top right, and for anyone who can't get Soulseek to work, and didn't like leaving their email in the comments, then you can now contact me directly. I'll save the posts in batches under the date of the post, and hopefully that will make them quick and easy to forward. Let's give it a try and see how it works. 

10 comments:

  1. Bummer
    Soulseek SUCKS!
    Thanks for all the gifts over the years, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive still no idea whats going on. I have no problem whatsoever with soulseek. Ive no idea what problems people are having, its far and away the best way for you to upload music. Can i suggest the supernaturals, lots of superb b sides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like Soulseek somewhat polarizes, I see people who hate it with a passion, and those, like myself, who use it with little problem at all, no inbetween...[shrugs]

      Delete
    2. Same for me no problem.
      Thanks for your work.

      Delete
  3. Soulseek just does not want to work (properly).

    Your email keeps giving me:
    Server error: 'Invalid recipient'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't know what is up with the internet sometimes. I've just sent a test email and it went through perfectly. Leave you email address here with which ones you want and I'll send them from the new email, and we'll see if they goes through that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before you leave your email address try the new blog email, as I've ditched Proton as nothing seemed to arrive or be sent from it.

      Delete
  5. I wash my hands of Soulseek. Garbage. Thanks for what you've posted, it was fun while it lasted (for me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's what the email is for. If you want some links just ask.

      Delete