Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Well, that didn't last long. Posts still on Soulseek while I find out what's happened.

It seems that possibly I was posting so much material that the site thought it was spam, and so banned me from it. I now have my account back but they seems to have deleted all my posts, so I'm going to have to start all over again, unless they can reinstate them. Talk Talk is back for now, until I hear what they are going to do. Eventually the plan will be for all of the posts on here to be mirrored on Guitars101 with links, for the people who just can't get Soulseek to work. We'll have to see how it goes, as it will be an extremely long job transferring them all over, and it could be that I can take requests about which ones to do first.   

LATEST UPDATE

My account with Guitars101 had been approved (again) and I've managed to upload four recent posts, as that was the maximum allowed until approved. I'll get stuck in over the weekend and re-post all the ones they deleted, as it's unlikely that they will re-instate them.   

4 comments:

  1. Ive no idea whats going on. I never, ever have a problem with soulseek. Im not computer savvy so if i can work it out anyone can. Please keep up your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been the soul of kindness and discernment, and I hope you get this straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it always comes down to volume. Too much traffic or too many uploads/downloads in a short amount of time brings unwanted attention. The double edged sword for blogs like ours. Stay strong. I was able to grab a couple before they went down.

    ReplyDelete