Thursday, July 21, 2022

Yandex files update 2

I don't really know what's going on with Yandex, as my subscription ran out on 19th July and yet I still have all the storage, so I'll carry on uploading for now. I've been corresponding with a visitor to the site who lives in Russia to see if he can help get some money to Yandex to pay for the subscription, but we had no luck today. I'm now in contact with Yandex themselves to see if they have any suggestions, but for now just keep using the site if you can't use Soulseek, and if the storage does get reduced I'll let you know how it will work.   

pj


4 comments:

  1. Why don't you use mega? I know it has a limit of 250GB upload possibility but it works good and fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They banned me for posting Warners music.

      Delete
    2. There is Telegram, you can upload easily and share even more easily.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I'll bear all these suggestions in mind, but at the moment the Yandex account is still working, so perhaps they realise that it's not my fault that I can't renew it and are letting me keep it for now.

      Delete