Thursday, June 1, 2023

Holiday time...

I've posted the last three albums a day early this week as I'm off to Turkey for 10 days tomorrow, and so these will have to tide you over until I get back. 


Take the time to investigate some of the artists that you might have passed by, as I have posted a lot of music by modern female singers which has not been downloaded as much as some of the more mainstream bands, but if the music wasn't worth hearing then I wouldn't post it. I must say that I was very impressed with Michelle Branch, and also the two Foxy Brown albums, and I even liked the Miley Cyrus, Bonnie McKee, and Mutya Buena ones, which I really didn't think I would as I hadn't heard much from any of them, so be adventurous and try something a bit outside your comfort zone. 

I was going to leave the laptop on over the holiday so that Soulseek would work, but it's been downloading updates and then restarting on its own recently, and if it did that while I was away then Soulseek would close anyway, so I've decided to turn it off while I'm away. All the albums can still be downloaded from Mega via the folder in the link at the top right of the blog, and Soulseek will be back on 12th June, as will I. 


4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip. Thanks again for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your holiday, thanks for the music ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! I for one have been enjoying the lost tracks by contemporary women singers.

    ReplyDelete