Monday, September 18, 2023

Nelly Furtado - Lifestyle (2011) UPDATE

Thanks to 'Unknown', who is downloading the unreleased albums by the modern girl singers, and finding that some of them have tracks missing compared to the posts on the blog. A few of them were because I'd planned the albums from track listings online, but then couldn't track down that elusive last song, and listening back to the two missing songs from the Ke$ha album I can hear why I left those off, but for this one it may have been that I didn't think that Nelly was featured enough on the track to include it, although listening to it now it sounds fine. I've therefore added 'Morning After Dark' back into the track listing and updated both Soulseek and Mega.   
Do keep letting me know if you find any more as I want the posts to be the best that they can be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment