Monday, January 29, 2024

Download Update 2

The new system seems to be working OK, as I've had a few requests for the links which have then received an instant auto-response, so hopefully this is a good alternative to leaving the link in the comments. Just a reminder for those who haven't tried yet, if you want to listen to the music then just email me at the address on the right and I'll forward the link to you. You don't even have to add a message if you don't want to, just a subject header will do as it's all automatic, and the good thing is that I don't even have to be here for it to work.
For those who have tried it, how are you finding it working?

pj
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this and for all your efforts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you the new Uncovered Beatles volume 7...but all i got was your auto response w the link.... How do i actually reach YOU now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting the first part of the download is easy but I've tried off and on since the end of last year and the second stage of the files downloading from Mega always fails because the system is busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried a different browser, as there shouldn't really be a problem. I don't think the files are downloaded that often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works.perfectly (once my email was un-spammed). Thanks for your hard work

    ReplyDelete