Friday, March 1, 2024

Ariana Grande - Sweet 'n Low (2018)

When I posted my first collection of Ariana Grande rarities there weren't that many around, and so the post included out-takes from all her albums from 'Yours Truly' in 2013 to 'Sweetener' in 2018, plus some one-off collaborations. At the beginning of February someone uploaded about 60 songs onto Youtube, and luckily I found them three days later, and was able to grab them all before they were removed, which they now have been. That means that I now have enough unreleased material to post a further three albums of out-takes and demos, and as the majority of the songs were from the 'Sweetener' sessions in 2018, I'm starting with a companion album to that, which I've titled 'Sweet 'n Low', and which is housed in an alternate version of the original sleeve. I've had to make an edit to 'One Hundred', as it was an unfinished demo, and the second half was all instrumental, so I've patched in an extra verse to fill it out.  


   
Track listing

01 Ever Been
02 Chasing (Jason) On Occasion
03 Hate That You (Made Me Love You)
04 Clarity
05 My Way
06 Let's Talk About U (S E X)
07 One Hundred (feat. Pharrell Williams)
08 I Love Me
09 Sober
10 Keep It Cool  
11 Cocoon
12 Rush
13 Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment