Saturday, June 29, 2024

...and on guitar - The Book (2023) **UPDATE**

Thanks to the recent visitor who pointed out to me that I'd spelled Steve Lukather's name wrong throughout his '...and on guitar' post, and I was surprised that it hadn't been spotted before. The post was easy enough to fix, but then I realised that I should really update the book that I put together from the posts, and that was a bit more tricky. When I opened up my original Word file I found that the cover for the Robbie Blunt post was corrupt, and all the covers after that entry were blank. I though that someone would have mentioned that when I first posted it, so I can only assume that somehow the picture became corrupt after I'd made the post, but it had also affected the pdf, which I don't understand. Anyway, I've managed to re-do the whole thing, and I've double-checked and all the pictures are now there. If you got a dodgy copy when you first downloaded it, or just want the updated version, then try it now. 



pj  



3 comments:

  1. Amazing document! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to nominate Tommy Emmanuel as a worthy subject for a collection. He played sessions in Australia for many years before embarking on his career as an acoustic guitar soloist. I particularly like his solo on Doug Parkinson's song 'I'll Be Around'. How do I download the book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My relationship problem is solved, my boyfriend is back, my boyfriend now loves me more and care about me more, I recommend this relationship doctor to those looking for help to win back their Ex!!. Make your (Ex-) love you again after separation, **|Thanks, Dr_ma c k{ @ } {y ahoo. {com} πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž…………………

    ReplyDelete