Tuesday, July 16, 2024

UPDATES 3

As usual I took a number of these albums on holiday with me, and on listening to them on headphones I heard a couple of things that I hadn't noticed before. 

For the Elvis Costello post 'The Imposter', I'd segued the two sides of 'A Town Called Big Nothing' into one track, but listening to it again I felt that I could do much better, so I've completely redone the mix.

The opening track on The Rutles 'Yellow Submarine Sandwich' was obviously sourced from a scratchy 7" vinyl single, and so I've found a CD quality copy to replace that. 

jman mentioned that there was a track that I could have included on my Family Cat post, as they recorded an otherwise unavailable number called 'Fearless' for John Peel in 1990, so that's now included on Disc I. 

And finally, not exactly an audio fix, but I noticed that the Tom Jones album was tagged as Tom Jnes, so if you can't fix that yourself then you can download the corrected file of that, and the other three, from Soulseek or Mega.  


pj

1 comment: