Monday, September 14, 2026

Cover art upgrades again

I'm still working my way through the site and picking out covers that I think are in need of improvement, and while I've been generally pleased with the subtle improvements that have been made, the cover for Gordon Lightfoot's 'Day Before Yesterday' was so washed out and pale that when I asked for the colour to be improved the programme gave it a complete makeover. I'm really pleased that I've managed to improve the She Trinity and The Orchids covers (where one of the girls had her eyes closed), as it was a disappointment that I couldn't find better pictures at the time. And speaking of She Trinity, I decided to listen to them again while sorting out their cover, and some of their tracks were ripped from really scratchy singles, so I've either sourced new copies or improved the ones I used, so that post has now had a complete revamp. Soulseek updated, and a new link will be in the next links pdf.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment