Track listing
01 Arnold Layne (single 1967)
02 Candy And A Currant Bun (b-side of 'Arnold Layne')
03 See Emily Play (single 1967)
04 Scarecrow (b-side of 'See Emily Play')
05 Scream Thy Last Scream (aborted single 1967)
06 Apples And Oranges (single 1967)
07 Paint Box (b-side of 'Apples And Oranges')
08 Point Me At The Sky (single 1968)
09 Careful With That Axe Eugene (b-side of 'Point Me At The Sky')
10 It Would Be So Nice (single 1968)
11 Julia Dream (b-side of 'It Would Be So Nice')
12 Vegetable Man (second album out-take 1968)
13 Let There Be More Light (single 1968)
14 Remember A Day (b-side of 'Let There Be More Light')
15 Embryo (studio version 1970)
16 The Nile Song (single 1970)
17 Ibiza Bar (b-side of 'The Nile Song')
What a great idea! Well done, what a great period for music when these singles were being released. Thanks a bunch
ReplyDeleteI'm very much a fan of early Pink Floyd, and prefer their output from this period. I've often felt that the compilation 'Relics' is the best of their albums, as it contains most of what I like about them. However, I would say this compilation of yours trumps that collection with its greater completeness and those extra rarities. May thanks and much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteThis is pretty great - Thx!
ReplyDeleteI love early Floyd. I'm having trouble finding on SS. pink floyd aiwe doesn't find anything. any hint? Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI've seen loads of downloads so far, but for some reason it looks like my Soulseek was away yesterday even though it wasn't, so I've rebooted it, and you can try again now.
DeleteThank you. I will give it another go. Cheers
ReplyDelete