Sunday, September 20, 2026

The final cover art upgrades

I've now gone through the whole site and picked out the covers that I felt needed a bit of an upgrade, and some of them weren't actually that bad, and so with a bit of colour adjustment and some tweaks to the brightness and contrast they've come out better than before without needing to run them through the online programmes. So here are those final improvements, and in some cases you might see much difference, but they just look a bit fresher.  
If you see any on the site that I've missed, and you think need looking at then let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Tried to d/l Manfred Mann "Cubist Town". The link brings up JTchateau
    .7z Jethro Tull's "Chateau D'Isaster" has same link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. List updated and here is the new one https://mega.nz/file/mixEha4T#7H-Je0JR7LqAX8qnWCv7yVWKqLSTwr2qDOUzc_Ktk8s.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Came across Rainbow Skys recently. Any updates on the artists?

    ReplyDelete