Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Damned - Neat Neat Neat (1978)

I've loved The Damned from day one, and 'New Rose' and 'Neat Neat Neat' are still two of my all-time favourite singles, but I realised recently that I'd never heard their version of 'Help', which was the b-side of 'New Rose', or 'Singalonga-Scabies' from the 'Neat Neat Neat' 7", so I decided to gather them up, along with the rare 'Stretcher Case Baby' giveaway single, and the original issues of 'Don't Cry Wolf' and 'Problem Child'. To flesh out this compilation I've added a few tracks from their early Peel sessions.



Track listing

01 New Rose (original 7" version)
02 Help (b-side to 'New Rose')
03 Don't Cry Wolf (original 7" version)
04 One Way Love (b-side to 'Don't Cry Wolf')
05 Neat Neat Neat (original 7" version)
06 Stab Your Back (b-side to 'Neat Neat Neat')
07 Singalonga-Scabies (b-side to 'Neat Neat Neat')
08 Problem Child (original 7" version)
09 You Take My Money (b-side to 'Problem Child')
10 Stretcher Case Baby (giveaway 7")
11 Sick Of Being Sick (b-side to 'Stretcher Case Baby')
12 So Messed Up (Peel Session)
13 I Fall (Peel Session)
14 Fan Club (Peel Session)
15 Feel The Pain (Peel Session)


1 comment:

  1. Cool job and cool site. Thanx for the efforts!
    pnicegreen

    ReplyDelete