Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Rutles - The Rutles At The Newcastle Opera House (2004)

For once I don't have to worry about track listings and duplicated tracks, as this is an actual live album from the band, recorded during their 2004 UK tour. It's not the best audience recording, but I've beefed up the sound where it was a bit thin, and I've adapted the Hollywood Bowl sleeve to house it. Now that we've almost completed the band's discography I thought it would be good to hear from the group themselves, and this is a fun way to do that.



Track listing

01 Number One
02 Major Happy's Up And Coming Once Upon A Good Time Band
03 Rendevouz
04 Questionnaire
05 I Must Be In Love
06 The Testing Song
07 With A Girl Like You
08 Hold My Hand
09 Good Tomes Roll
10 Another Day
11 Cheese And Onions
12 Goose-Step Mama
13 Ouch!
14 The Philosopher's Song
15 It's Looking Good
16 Living In Hope
17 Between Us
18 Eine Kleine Middle Klasse Musik
19 Piggie In The Middle
20 Doubleback Alley
21 Lonely-phobia
22 Easy Listening
23 Joe Public
24 I Love You
25 Shangri-La
26 Let's Be Natural
27 Get Up And Go
28 Back In '64


6 comments:

  1. Just wondering... I've seen online a cover for The Rutles - the Shite Album. Is this on your list of upcoming albums?

    ReplyDelete