Sunday, December 27, 2020

Happy New Year

Best wishes to everyone for 2020



Track listing

01 Happy New Year - ABBA
02 Funky New Year - The Eagles
03 Our New Year - Tori Amos
04 New Year's Prayer - Jeff Buckley
05 New Years Day - U2
06 New Year's Greetings - The Triffids
07 This Will Be Our Year - The Zombies
08 Celtic New Year - Van Morrison
09 Next Year - Foo Fighters
10 Same Old Lang Syne - Dan Fogelberg
11 New Year - Sugababes
12 New Year's Eve (Bad As Me) - Tom Waits
13 New Year's Eve's The Loneliest Night Of The Year - Trembling Bells
14 New Year's Eve - Snoop Dogg feat. Marty James


5 comments:

  1. One of the things I enjoy most about your blog is your write-ups. They reminded me of when I worked in a record store years and years ago and the kind of conversations we'd have about the most miniscule things to do with music/production/band line ups/song versions. Thanks for all your work and a happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! I made a quick Spotify playlist of the tracks if anyone is interested. Happy New Year!

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4JQ7MBTuW7jcT6nyfaZAzo?si=5WpV-JseTzikxJf97I6gKA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find this one on Soulseek. Any hints? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to hunt around for the original files, but I had missed adding it to the Various Artists folder, so try it now,

      Delete