Thursday, March 18, 2021

Soulseek update

For some reason the Kinks post has had the most issues with people being unable to download from Soulseek, and yet I've seen loads of downloads by people who have managed it. KINKS AIWE works perfectly well, so I have no idea why it works for some people and not others. As I have said before, carry on trying for at least 24 hours, as I do sometime turn off the laptop when I go to bed if no-one is downloading anything, so try it again 7 to 8 hours later. If you still have no luck then leave a request with your email address in the comments. I am emailed a notification for each comment, and so can delete your comment straight away to protect your privacy. No need to ask first, just add your email to the request. I would suggest that everyone keeps trying to use Soulseek, as there should really be no reason why it works for some people and not others, and if we can get it working for everyone then it is a much safer option than adding links to the posts, and getting the blog deleted again.   
One thing that I have noticed in monitoring the downloads, is that some people seem to have extremely slow internet connections, taking up to four or five hours to download a few songs, and this does mean that everyone behind them in the queue has to wait until they are finished before their downloads can commence. I know it's frustrating, but be patient, and you will eventually get your music.   

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, I hope you don't mind, but a commenter asked me to post a link to this album at my blog, since they were having the trouble you mention. I've posted a Zippyshare link in the comment section here:

    https://albumsthatshouldexist.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-kinks-winterland-san-francisco-ca-2.html?showComment=1616118264402#c1694636839677163014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. The aim is always to get this music out there.

      Delete
    2. Thanks PJ/Paul,

      Both of you have Great Blogs and thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. technology company name

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this article please keep it up. printing names

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! clothing lines ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. unique business names

    ReplyDelete
  7. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. unique business names

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. techwear-x.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. creative business name

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. unique company name

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. short business names

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. short business names

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. company name ideas

    ReplyDelete