Sunday, July 3, 2022

Taking a break.....

You may have noticed that I haven't posted as much on the blog as usual since I returned from my holiday, and that's because those two weeks away from it, listening some classic old albums and actually reading some books, made me realise just how much time I was spending on it at the expense of other activities. With work also being extremely busy and so being offered overtime incentives that I couldn't turn down, as well as with the better weather finally arriving in the UK, I've decided to scale back on the posts so that I can take advantage of the little spare time that I have and get out of the house and relax in the garden a bit more. I've posted five albums a week without fail for the past three years, and so it's also come to the point where ideas for the posts are drying up, so I'll just be posting one or two albums a week from now on until inspiration strikes again. I have a stockpile of a couple of dozen which I haven't managed to galvanise myself into writing notes for, so I'll work my way through them over the next few months and then see how it goes after that.   


17 comments:

  1. Enjoy your downtime. Thanks for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break and Thanks a lot for those albums that you've shared with us up to now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your break.. all your efforts are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate all that you have done and shared. Any post you provide I consider a gift. Post whenever you like and know all your efforts are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for all you do. I'll check back in on you regularly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a great plan. This is a hobby, and has to be fun for YOU. If it takes too much of your time and feels like a burden, then it is time to cut back. Post whenever you feel like it. Your posts have been deeply appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for all you do for all of us. Enjoy whatever makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are able to enjoy good break!! And thank sfor all the music thus far, and future ones to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When it's no longer as much fun it's time to pull back. May you get to live your fullest life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post when you can, great site, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many thanks for all the wonderful music. Enjoy stress free relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take a break - you've earned it. Many thanks for all the great music you have already posted. Hope to see you back when you feel the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You deserve it. Enjoy it. And thanks for the music.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for all you share PJ! Take your time and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete