Tuesday, October 10, 2023

...and on guitar - The Book (2023)

Now that I've posted what could turn out to be the final entry in the '...and on guitar' series, here's something that I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while. When the number of posts in the series reached over 75 then I thought that now was the time to put them all together in one place, almost like a book. So what you have here are all the write-ups for the '...and on guitar' series, presented in alphabetical order, so that they can be dipped into as you are listening to the albums, or just read as a history of the lives of all these great guitarists. 


Soulseek hint      book aiwe

9 comments:

  1. In a long series of really cool things you've done this is a REALLY cool thing. I can't wait to check this out. Sadly the link seems to be currently down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked OK for me just now, so try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely love this series and hope you decide to continue adding to it. Thanks for all the posts and for the book (an outstanding idea). Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would carry on, but I really think I've exhausted them all. I've tried Steve Hillage, Brian Godding, Dave Ball and Mick Grabham, but none of them really have enough appearances to make up an album. Any suggestions would be welcome.

      Delete
  4. Very strange as it's been downloaded 27 times today. Try this one https://www.upload.ee/files/15795510/and_on_guitar_The_Book.7z.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea. Thank you very much for all the thought and effort.

    ReplyDelete